Does Carrot Cake sound amazing right now?
Get your bake on with Buddy's Favorite Carrot Cake recipe!
What You'll Need
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Butter a 9 by 13-inch sheet pan or 2 (8-inch) round pans.
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Using a hand mixer, stream in the oil, and then beat in eggs, 1 at a time. Stir in the carrots until well combined. Pour into batter into prepared pan(s). Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the pans. Slice, as desired, and serve.
- Disclaimer - This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant.
- Optional: Ice with Buddy Valastro Vanilla Italian Buttercream and sprinkle with finely chopped walnuts if desired.