If you love Buddy Valastro's Italian-style cooking then you're going to love this meatball recipe for your dog.
- 1 lb Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Egg
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
- ½ cup Breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup Chopped Spinach
- ¼ cup Chopped Carrots
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl until well mixed.
- Form mixture into meatballs (adjust size accordingly to what you prefer for your dog).
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes. Adjust cooking time as needed depending on the size of your meatballs
- Remove from oven and let cool
- Serve to your dog and let them enjoy!
Refrigerate leftovers up to 5 days.