Banana Cream Cake Mix with Banana Icing Mix
This complete cake mix kit gives you everything you need to create the perfect cake for any occasion! With all of the high-quality ingredients carefully chosen with care, you'll be whipping up something amazing and memorable right at home! Included with the cake mix and icing mix are two disposable cake pans so this cake is not only delicious, it's convenient.
All You Need:
- Content of box
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick of butter
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°f
- Grease sides & bottom of pans with oil spray
- With a mixer, blend cake mix pouch with eggs, water, and oil in large bowl at low speed for 30 seconds
- Scrape sides of the bowl
- Mix at medium speed for 2 minutes
- Divide cake mix evenly and pour mix into pans
- Place both pans on a large cookie sheet on middle oven rack
- Bake at 350°f for 12–15 minutes. The cake is done when a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool cakes in pans for 7–10 minutes
- Remove by lightly shaking to loosen. Flip over on cooling rack. Allow cake to cool for 1 hour before frosting.
- Mix butter and cream cheese at low speed until smooth
- Add Icing mix slowly
- Switch to medium speed and mix another 2–5 minutes until icing is spreadable
- Decorate the cake with icing. Cover the lower layer of cake with icing thoroughly before topping with the upper layer. Make sure filling between layers is even.