Have you been eating a ton of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches during quarantine? They are so easy to make, and let’s not forget they are delicious! You can create a one of a kind PB&J puppy parfait so your dog can join in on the fun as well. You most likely have everything you need right in your kitchen, so there’s no need to leave home. Let us show you step by step how we create one of our favorite doggy snacks!
- Plain Yogurt - We recommend plain Greek yogurt
- Peanut Butter - Make sure you use dog-safe peanut butter
- Buddy Valastro Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- Puppy Parfait Bowl
- The very first thing you need to do is create your strawberry puree. This will act as our jelly! Add your strawberries into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Now that you have your jelly we can move onto the parfait. Using a spoon, apply an even layer of yogurt on the bottom of the bowl.
- Next, add a dollop of dog-safe peanut butter followed by a dollop of jelly
- Add in crumbles of Buddy V Peanut Butter Treats to each layer. This will give your dog extra flavor and texture to enjoy.
- Continue layering until you run out of ingredients and then serve to your dog!
The Benefits of This Treat to Your Dog
Plain Greek Yogurt: Full of calcium and protein. Probiotics found in yogurt can help improve your dog's digestive system.
Peanut Butter: Great source of protein and full of heart-healthy fats.
Strawberries: Low calorie treat and loaded with antioxidants and vitamin C.
Buddy V Peanut Butter Treats: 100% all-natural. Wheat, Corn, and Soy free!
Treats Your Pup Will Love
Pork & Chicken Meatball Recipe
Party Cake Recipe